Monday, October 20, 2008

Time warp ... oh my gosh!

Ever wonder what you would have looked like if you had been born earlier? I just found a website that lets you find out. I have a lot of time on my hands today and well, I've been crackin' myself up looking at all of these options. So... why not share the laughter???

Here we go (in order of appearance): 1960, 1964, 1966, 1974, 1978, 1980













Okay... so, let's have a vote... Which was my best year? Go back up to the top and cast your vote.

5 comments:

Jim and Katie said...

What a fun site, I'll have to try it out. I think the earlier years were best for you, those glasses look good on you!

Rae Jean said...

My, aren't you fetchin!!! I would have to go with the long hair...I liked that the best...1974. Kind of reminds me of Kim's senior picture!

bkbishopfamily said...

I was thinking the same thing a s Rae Jean, although I liked the one before it, too-short bob-thing looks good on you! Where did you find this website? I wanna try it..

bkbishopfamily said...

duh, I'll try that website at the bottom of all the pictures, I guess...

Barney Blah...g said...

Okay, that was hilarious!!! I always wanted long hair so I think I need to try it myself! Check me out on my blog if I can figure it out!