Elder Joshua Chichoni
New Zealand Wellington Mission
6 Hagley Street
PO Box 50448
Porirua, Wellington 6006
New Zealand
And, here's a picture of him:
The musings of a woman: wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend -- as she navigates her way through an emptying nest, a second marriage, a pending retirement, and well, dare we say it??? Middle age.
3 comments:
The boy or should I say young man looks good. Thanks for sharing his address. Maybe I can prod myself in the backside and write him. You have a wonderful missionary there. All your children are wonderful!!
Thanks Karla! I was going to call and ask for it now that the holidays are about upon us!
thanks for posting this address! He sure looks good! Are you getting so excited to get to talk with him on Christmas Day? It is always so good to hear their voice! Hope you guys are doing well! Love you!
Post a Comment