
Okay. Zebra Cake. That's what we ended up with.
Can I just say there sure is a lot to do to plan a wedding!!! No wonder Rachael's head is spinning! She's got a book that has a to-do list that starts at 1 year out. Are you kidding me? Don't publishers know Mormons don't have that kind of time to be engaged?
So, she's got exactly three months to cram 12 months worth of tasks into. (Yes, I realize I have now ended two sentences in this post with prepositions... so shoot me.)
I won't say Zebra Cake solved any of her problems, but it sure makes it more enjoyable to talk about them when they are in between bites.

By the way, the official date is now May 29th. The wedding is going to be lovely.

3 comments:
Hooray, the cake turned out lovely and the bride is also! Sounds like a fun day. Keep us posted, I like hearing from you Karla!
I want some of that cake right NOW! It was so good to see you yesterday! Thanks for making the trip!I'm sorry we did not get to visit more...until then...
love ya!
I am so excited for Rob and Rachel! Thanks for the update on their wedding! Let us know if you need any help!
Post a Comment