The musings of a woman: wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend -- as she navigates her way through an emptying nest, a second marriage, a pending retirement, and well, dare we say it??? Middle age.
These are the friends of my youth... the ones I am connected to for life. I spent the day yesterday with two of them, Carrie and Scott (on the right - missing the hair) as we remembered their younger sister (whom I was grateful for yesterday on this blog). The other two (Jim-on my lap and John) were remembered in absentia.
2 comments:
Okay, who are these people please?
These are the friends of my youth... the ones I am connected to for life. I spent the day yesterday with two of them, Carrie and Scott (on the right - missing the hair) as we remembered their younger sister (whom I was grateful for yesterday on this blog). The other two (Jim-on my lap and John) were remembered in absentia.
Post a Comment