I got rid of the music. It was buggin' me. Now, don't get me wrong. I LOVE Bonnie Raitt, and Keb Mo, and Jimmy Buffett and ... well you know the list by now. But, what can I say? I would come onto the blog to post or to read comments, and in the beginning I thought, "Cool. There's Bonnie singing." However, lately, I've started to say to myself, "Shut up! I gotta concentrate here." So... I took a deep breath and said, "it's just like ripping off a band-aid. Do it fast. One quick Delete key and it's done." Hmmmm, I wonder if other bothers in my world could be eliminated with the 'just get rid of it, quick Band-aid approach.' I'll have to think about that one for a day or two.
Anyway, no more music. For those who are bummed, well, I daresay you'll get over it. For those that are relieved, I say, no hard feelings. I'm relieved too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
:( I loved Bonnie!
Post a Comment