I got this on Facebook, but since I'm being pretty lame at keeping this blog going (I'm a little busy with my other one), I thought I'd put this Karla-ology here. Feel free to comment with your own answers. It'll be fun.
***********FoodOLOGY***************
1. What is your salad dressing of choice?
1000 Island
2. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Ruth's Chris
3. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Most things Mexican
4. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
BBQ chicken, red onion
5. What do you like to put on your toast?
Dulce de Leche
***********Techn-OLOGY***************
1. How many televisions are in your house?
Three... one works.
2. The color of your cell phone?
Red
3. How long would it take you to look up who invented the Rubber Band?
I'd call my sister the librarian. Have her look it up.
4. Have any idea how many Megahertz your computer has?
There was a time I would've known. Now? I just don't care.
***************Bi-OLOGY******************
1. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right
2. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Cysts, hernias and children
3. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
My couch when I cleaned the carpet
4. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Yep. By the book "Barlett's Familiar Quotations" directly on the head.
************Crazy-OLOGY**************
1. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Nope. I'd obsess.
2. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
She Who Must Be Obeyed... or Madeleine.
3. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Depends on if I could do it closer to when the rent is due.
************Dumb-OLOGY******************
1. How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
two
2. Last time you had a run-in with the cops.
Every time I go see my brother. I hate cops.
3. Last person you talked to?
The Captain
**************Favorit-OLOGY****************
1. Season?
Spring
2. Holiday?
Christmas
3. Day of the week?
Saturday (college football, baby!)
4. Month?
May
***********Current-OLOGY*****************
1. Missing someone?
Nope. Everyone is present and accounted for. (ha!)
2. Mood?
Calm
3. What are you listening to?
computer hard disk clicking away
4. Watching?
The kids line up for the schoolbus... from my upstairs window.
***************Random-OLOGY*****************
1. First place you went this morning?
To powder my nose.
2. What's the last movie you saw?
All About Steve
3. Do you smile often?
Probably not.
***************Other-OLOGY*****************
1. Do you always answer your phone?
Nope. Speaking to me is your privilege not your right.
2. Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
My son in Florida
3. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Deeper blue, I guess.
4. Do you own a digital camera?
Yep. Use it everyday.
5. Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yeah, the goldfish from the carnivals.
6. Favorite Christmas song(s):
O Come O Come Emanuel
7. What's on your wish list for your birthday?
Lens for my camera
8. Can you do push ups?
The sherbet kind. In the ice cream aisle.
9. Can you do a chin up?
Only when I have to buck up.
10. Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Both.
11. Do you have any saved texts?
Yes, I'm sentimental that way.
12. Ever been in a car wreck?
Yes, many. Have you seen my insurance premium?
13. Do you have an accent?
Depends on which language I'm speaking
14. What is the last song to make you cry?
Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing
15. What are your plans for tonight?
Clean house, bake bread.
16. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
No, but I've watched others do it.
17. Name 3 things you bought yesterday:
Peaches
Tomatoes
Blueberries
(but I haven't paid for them yet)
18. Have you ever been given roses?
Yes. LOVE GETTING ROSES!!!
19. Current worry?
Cash flow.
20. Current hate/dislike right now?
California Penal System, STOOPID elected officials.
21. Met someone who changed your life?
Yep a few. Some changed it for the better; a couple changed it for the worse.
22. How will you bring in the New Year?
Listening to Frank Sinatra songs and drinking something non-alcoholic.
23. What song represents you?
"Circle Dance" by Bonnie Raitt
24. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Yes. Definitely.
26. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Yes.
27. Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
Ears pierced.
28. Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
Won't we all? I mean, no man is an island, right?
29. Does anyone love you?
Yes. My mama.
30. Ever had someone sing to you?
Nope. Oh wait, an old boyfriend. But it didn't matter. It was a "fill in the blank" song. When it was me he was singing to, the girl in the lyrics had "auburn" hair; when it was a brunette sitting next to him on the piano bench, the girl in the lyric had "raven" hair. Hence: a meaningless serenade.
31. When did you last cry?
Two days ago. Reflecting.
32. Do you like to cuddle
Yes, but only if it'll lead to something else.
33. Have you held hands with anyone today?
Yes, during a prayer... not romantically.
34. What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
Top 40.
35. Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
My old friends never leave my life. They just scoot over on the bench to make room for the new ones.
36. Do you like pulpy orange juice?
No. Yuck.
37. Do you believe angels walk among us?
Yes. I've seen some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Check my blog.
henpecks.blogspot.com
Karla - I just love you! Oh, and P.S....your food blog makes me hungry!!
Post a Comment