Cookie of the Day: Grandma's Oatmeal Spice Cookie
Word of the Day: Extrapolate
Website of the Day: Quiet Life
Color of the Day: Neon Pink
Activity of the Day: Brain Crunches
Memory of the Day: Josh (7), Katie (5) and Jon (4) sitting together on a pony in Bell Ville, Argentina in August 1995
Quote of the Day: "Let go or get dragged!"
Song of the Day: Catch a Wave - Beach Boys
Rule of the Day: Rule #27 - First, do no harm.
Scripture of the Day: "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:22)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I want the cookie of the day right now...could you hurry and bake them and send them to me???? We are thinking of you amd wishing you well on your test tomorrow!
Yeah, you and your sotted brain did it! We did not eat your chocolate so we better hurry and get it to you or I am afraid I may eat it! Russell told me to be strong, he really wants to give it to you. Good Job. DeEtte
Post a Comment