Greetings and well wishes from the redhead's lair. I, the Captain, have been assigned (go figure) to write this post to keep all y'all informed of the events of the past week. First bit of news; ding dong the witch is dead! Yep, Mabel the mass has gone the way of the dodo! As it turns out Mabel had company. None other than her wicked cousin Lucyifer. Lucy tried to spread her wrath in Karla's body but alas the mighty surgeon's knife was quicker than her spread of venom. The pathologist has offered the news that there will be none of Lucy in the body governed by the sister of "She who must be obeyed". By the way, who would have figured that "She who must be obeyed" would be a Librarian?
Who knew that nurses in the hospital would comment on the redhead's hair? "Oh you have such a full head of hair", and "My what a beautiful color of hair, and so much of it". Yep, I was very proud walking the redhead, or should I say walking with the redhead around the hallways of the sixth floor. Everything but whistles coming from the rooms as we walked by for the lady. Now I work at the hospital but because of my chameleon skills the folks don't recognize me in civvies. Anyway I feel that I have destroyed the redhead's blog well enough now. By the way, she is doing famously and is bound and determined to get home one or two days before the good doc says she will, possibly tomorrow. It has been a learning experience for the Mrs and me. Good things have come from the time spent together rehabing. I'm sure the redhead (she actually likes being called "the Ginger") will keep you posted on what those things have been. Before I cause any more damage I will sign off, never to write again I am sure. Cheerio!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Salute to the Captain!
And super glad Lucy was a loner. Super glad...
What was Lucy? We need details!!!! Glad all is well with the redhead and about the death of Mabel and Lucyifer! Nice post Captain, keep up the good work! Love you...
Post a Comment