Saturday, January 15, 2011

Production

It's been a productive day. The Cap'n cleaned the bathroom. (He's better at that than I am.) I took down Christmas. Yes, on January 15th Christmas finally came down. Hey, it's been a busy month. What can I say? Then I cleaned the living room and the kitchen (yeay me!). May I say... clean is beautiful. Clean is comfortable. Clean is good.

The Cap'n went to Brett's to deliver his belated birthday present. Sadly, Mae wasn't there. She's still holding court in California, but rumor has it she'll be home on Monday or Tuesday. Evenso, the Cap'n came back bearing gifts! Sweet rolls, and three books on the New Testament. Yeay, again! I spent a good part of my afternoon reading through them in preparation for my Sunday School lesson tomorrow. I'm quite excited about it all. I learned quite a few new things.

I got a lovely new laptop for Christmas and have been busy transferring files from the old to the new. I also got an ambitious idea to transcribe all my old journals onto this computer as well. What a lovely journey down memory lane I've had this last week as I turn pages, remember, reflect, smile and type.

No comments: