Saturday, January 15, 2011

Blarney Stones and Brigadoon

She's on her way. Scotland/Ireland. Her farewell was well attended. She gave a great talk. Wednesday night she was set apart.
Thursday morning she was up and packing. By 9:00 we were on the way to the airport. Our little band of farewellers: Katie, Joshua, the Cap'n and I.

We'll meet up again in 18 months. She'll likely have an accent and a lot of stories to tell.

Of course, we were sad after we left her at the airport. There was nothing to do but make ourselves feel better. So we did.


1 comment:

Rae Jean said...

Her farewell was so awesome! Will you post her address on here for me? I'd love to write to her. I approve of where you went for lunch...it is one of my favorite places from working next door! Food is a GOOD way to may you feel better! Love you!