Surprise, surprise. I'm actually blogging again. It's kind of awkward to restart blogging after such a long hiatus. ("Hiatus" sounds so much more sophisticated than "being missing in action".) I have missed doing this, but was feeling the pressure to perform -- when nothing particularly interesting was going on in my life anyway.
What the heck. I've decided to come back to it after all.
It's been busy since last we "spoke." New employment for me; no employment for the Captain. Two children on missions. One broken engagement for another son (no hard feelings and we all wish her well). A new grandson. A first-time backyard garden. I'm on Instagram and Twitter. . . and in general working to get in touch again with my cyber self.
Stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad to see you are blogging again!! Hope all is well! What is the date of Katie's return?
Welcome back. So excited for you that Katie's back.
Post a Comment