Case in point! My husband and I have just returned from seeing Mae. The very first granddaughter in our clan. And... did I think to bring a camera??? Nope!! I can see her in my mind's eye (or Brett & Juliann's blog)... but, that's it. So, how exactly am I going to convince my friends that yes, I am now a hip, happenin' grandma if I don't have any pictures I carry around to prove it? What was I thinking? Wait -- here's the answer: I wasn't thinking.
So... time to get a camera. And in the meantime, I'll figure out how to steal a picture from Brett & Juliann's blog just to show that my memory is accurate. Mae IS beautiful.

2 comments:
Welcome to blogging world! I am excited to read your blog. Mae is continuing to doing well. She is sleeping more at night which is nice for Brett and I. I am not sure if you know this already, but we are coming to Utah Oct. 1st for a few days. Mae can't wait to see you again!
Mae is a doll! Congratulations on a beautiful granddaughter! You will be an amazing grandmother!
Post a Comment