Start making the Christmas gift list. I know, I know... some of you shop all year. Not me. I don't really even like to think about Christmas until after Thanksgiving is over. This year my mental holiday state is even more compressed. I started working my new job yesterday. The 8:00 to 5:00 grind sure does change everything about your plans and your free time. If I were still doing my daily November gratitude lists here, you'd all read about just how grateful I am for having been able to work the past 15 years from my home. Great money and all in the comfort of my slippers and pajamas.
So... back to Chrismas giving. Time to write everyone's names out and decide who will receive what. This year, for the first time, we are drawing names. I don't know quite how I feel about it yet. I think I'll like it. The Cap'n and I are hoping it will ease the financial strain on our children's budgets. That's a good thing.
Of course, we've already decided... anyone and everyone gets to buy presents for Mae. In fact, the Cap'n already started. He brought home her first gift today. But, between you and me, I don't think he'll be able to hold out until December 25th to give it to her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment