The musings of a woman: wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend -- as she navigates her way through an emptying nest, a second marriage, a pending retirement, and well, dare we say it??? Middle age.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Christmas Countdown - Day 20
Shovel the snow. The first December storm has come. The weatherman says it will continue through Tuesday. It looks like The Ridge will have a white Christmas.
I just shoveled the driveway for the first time in our new house- not a chore I love, but a good workout! I just read your cookie day post. What a great idea and such a fun memory for your kids!! I'm going to steal that one!
2 comments:
Awe, poor Captain. He does have a snowblower right?
Luvs
Suz
I just shoveled the driveway for the first time in our new house- not a chore I love, but a good workout! I just read your cookie day post. What a great idea and such a fun memory for your kids!! I'm going to steal that one!
Post a Comment