Bad news: The furnace isn't working
Good news: Three space heaters work like a charm.
Bad news: It snowed in Elk Ridge already.
Good news: I don't live in Elk Ridge anymore.
Bad news: The Captain's recovery is a bit slower than originally anticipated.
Good news: I'm working from home so it's all okay.
Bad news: No peppers for my killer Autumn Chili.
Good news: Grocery store is out back and through the gate.
Bad News: It's cold at night in this house.
Good News: My new bedspread looks great and is warm and toasty, too.
Bad News: I can't take any more college classes right now.
Good News: Jaclyn puts her MPA reading list on her blog and I end up at the library (often).
Bad News: Colder weather is coming.
Good News: It's an excuse to get up to Sundance and enjoy it before it crowds up with skiiers.
Bad News: No more fresh berries-n-cream.
Good News: Peach Cobbler!
Bad News: Mae keeps getting bigger and bigger.
Good News: Next year she'll be old enough for the Primary Sacrament Program. Should be a hoot!
Bad News: Christian lives too far away.
Good News: Thanksgiving in Texas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I made your blog post! We definitely need to have our grad school chat or at least a book chat - I'm sure we have lots of title to trade. I've read some great books lately!
Post a Comment