Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gratitude Days 1 & 2

If it weren't for November, I'd likely not blog much anymore. But here's the annual event. A day late but not at all a dollar short. If anything, many dollars richer. I've been so busy at my new job that the month sort of started without me.

Big gratitude - MY NEW JOB! After two years of working at a job I did not enjoy at all, I am blissfully employed at something much more up my alley -- and something with a future career path to boot. Thanks to Natalie for telling me about the company back in March. Thanks to Anna for referring me so I could finally get an interview in August. Thanks to Health Equity for taking the chance and extending the job offer.

Big gratitude - MY OLD JOB. If I hadn't worked there, I wouldn't have gotten the healthcare industry experience I needed to get that interview in August. Sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do to get where ya wanna get. (Said in language I hope my children will understand.)

Big gratitude - My new home office. I love, love, love it. My new desk from RC Willey -- positioned perfectly between the two windows. All the desktop space, the comfy chair, the Scentsy burner and aromas. Next come the new curtain rods and an area rug. I love this room. I could spend all day in it. Wait! I do.

4 comments:

Dad Jack said...

PIctures?

Dad Jack said...

This is not Jack - it's Sue

Sue said...

Jack would't care. I do.

Sue said...

Did you notice the rhyming? And it had good timing.
There I go again!
Just a happy accident.