Saturday, November 14, 2009

Gratitude - Day 12

1 - Scott Bronson. My old friend. He introduced me to theater when I was 14. He's the big brother of two of my bestest friends. He married well and, as a result, I ended up with another good woman as a friend.

2 - Scot Hymas. My old business "partner." My good, good friend. Such a great experience to contribute to growing a company with him. First time I ever experienced "synergy" was working with him. Happy to get out of bed and be at the office at 6:00am to 'imagine,' 'build,' and 'create.' Good times. Good times.

He lives by faith. I admire that. Now he and his wife are on a mission in the West Indies. I'm glad to hear about how they are doing now and then. What a dream come true.

3 - Butterscotch pudding. 'Nuf said.

No comments: