Thursday, November 19, 2009

Gratitude - Day 17

1 - food blogs. I'm addicted. What can I say?

2 - phone conversations with my daughter.

By my way of thinking, every woman should have a daughter. (Of course, there are some women that are just plain greedy and have LOTS of them.) I have been known to spend hours on the phone with my daughter since she moved out. It's the closest I can get to the old days of spending hours with her sitting on the edge of my bed when she lived at home.

3 - extra-strength Tylenol and extra-strength Advil. (No, this has nothing to do with gratitude item number 2 today.) Some mornings, due to neck problems, I wake up with monstrous headaches. Those are the mornings I'm so very grateful for Tylenol and Advil.

1 comment:

kim said...

okay she is adorable and I am right there with you on the daughter thing! I sure would have liked to have more...not that I don't love my boys, cuz I do, but daughters are amazing!so are sister in laws!