Friday, November 20, 2009

Gratitude - Day 18

1 - possibilities. They energize. They keep me looking forward. They encourage a positive outlook on life. It is irrelevant that not every possibility becomes reality.

2 - braised short ribs. They were simply divine for dinner last night.

3 - teenagers. My own and others that I know. Yeah, sometimes they're a lot of work. But they are so much fun to be around. I'd rather be with a group of teenagers than a classroom of third graders any day of the week.

1 comment:

TX Librarian said...

#3 I hope teenagers and 3rd graders aren't the only choices ;-)

I've enjoyed the gratitude entries. Though my list might be quite different; I like thinking about the small things that have a huge positive impact in our lives. If you have never seen the book “Women in the Material World” try and find a copy. It is a great book for thinking about gratitude. If you are interested it is in your neck of the woods at OPL:
Women in the material world
D'Aluisio, Faith 305.42 D175